Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fried Nutella Wonton


February 5th is World Nutella Day. I wasn't even aware such a thing exists, but I'm sure glad we have a day devoted to the creamy chocolate hazelnut spread we call Nutella. Here's a great way to enjoy Nutella on World Nutella Day if your not too busy watching the Super Bowl. 


The other day I made dumplings, and with the leftover wonton wrappers I decided to fry them with nutella inside. I saw Giada from Food Network do this a while back, and its possibly the easiest thing to do.

I took a square wonton wrapper, added Nutella inside, (you could also add Bananas). Brush the ends with water and fold on a diagonal to make triangles. 




Deep fry until light golden brown and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment